Madhva / Mbh

Dipak Bhattacharya dbhattacharya200498 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jan 30 03:42:35 UTC 2013

I am forwarding your message to some knowledgeable circles. Positive result, if any, shall be made known.
Best
DB

________________________________
 From: CHRISTOPHER GIBBONS <chris_gibbons at ME.COM>
To: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Sent: Wednesday, 30 January 2013 6:09 AM
Subject: [INDOLOGY] Madhva / Mbh

Dear List,

Is anyone aware of any work done on Madhva's Mbh commentary the Mahābhāratatātparyanirṇaya?

Anything published on the work may prove useful to me. An initial internet search suggests at least the publication of a 2007 edition, possibly with an English introduction. Apologies if I've overlooked an obvious publication before sending this email!

Thanks for any suggestions,

Best,
Chris

PhD Candidate
School of History, Philosophy, Religion and Classics
Faculty of Arts
The University of Queensland
Email: s4297473 at student.uq.edu.au