[INDOLOGY] texts

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 10:00:50 UTC 2013

On 20 Jan I sent a message containing the appended text to this list.  I
reproduce it here because our list archives are still being processed and
are unavailable at the moment.  If someone will do some random sampling and
provide an average figure *W* of how many works are mentioned on each page
of NCC, then you can work out a rough figure *T* for the total number of
known Skt and Pkt works,

*T* = (*W* x 350 x 19) / .82

E.g., if there are 15 works per page, then there would be 121,646 works in
Skt and Pkt documented in NCC.

Does this feel about right?

Dominik

The NCC isn't finished.  Only nineteen volumes have been published,