[INDOLOGY] Hoernle epigraphical note

Lubin, Tim LubinT at wlu.edu
Thu Feb 21 03:03:15 UTC 2013

It is, I hope, attached.  I am cc'ing Indology in case others are interested.
Enjoy.
Tim

From: Dipak Bhattacharya <dbhattacharya200498 at yahoo.com<mailto:dbhattacharya200498 at yahoo.com>>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 21:59:26 -0500
To: Timothy Lubin <lubint at wlu.edu<mailto:lubint at wlu.edu>>
Subject: Re: [INDOLOGY] Hoernle epigraphical note

Dear Colleague,
I am writing from India where the downloading facility mentioned by you is not available. Could I by any means have the opportunity of reading the paper by Hoernle online?  I did not know of the paper. If you have difficulty in sending that to me I shall find out a way somehow. That will take some time, however. With thanks in advance

Dr.Dipak Bhattacharya
Retd.Professor of Sanskrit, Visva Bharati
Res.‘Atharvana’, Gurupalli West
PO Santiniketan,WB PIN 731235
Tel. Cell phone +919474022709/+919434375756
Ll.+913463262039