[INDOLOGY] N. Dutt, Gilgit Manuscripts, vol. I

Arlo Griffiths arlogriffiths at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 16 12:12:42 UTC 2013

Thanks, Madhav, Stefan and Antonio!

Best wishes,

Arlo

Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 06:45:04 -0500
Subject: Re: [INDOLOGY] N. Dutt, Gilgit Manuscripts, vol. I
From: mmdesh at umich.edu
To: arlogriffiths at hotmail.com
CC: indology at list.indology.info

Hello Arlo,

     I am sending the pdf of this book through WeTransfer.  Best,

Madhav

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 6:39 AM, Arlo Griffiths <arlogriffiths at hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear colleagues,

Would anybody have a pdf scan of the following work handy?

  Dutt, Nalinaksha (with Śivanātha Śarmā, D. M. Bhattacharya, and Āryacandra). 1939. Gilgit manuscripts. Kāśmīrasaṃskr̥tagranthāvaliḥ 71. Calcutta, India: Published by J. C. Sarkhel at the Calcutta oriental press.

If so, I would be very grateful if you could send it to me by email or through wetransfer.

Best wishes,

Arlo Griffiths
EFEO/Jakarta

INDOLOGY at list.indology.info

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor of Sanskrit and Linguistics
Department of Asian Languages and Cultures

202 South Thayer Street, Suite 6111
The University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1608, USA