[INDOLOGY] N. Dutt, Gilgit Manuscripts, vol. I

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Mon Dec 16 11:45:04 UTC 2013

Hello Arlo,

     I am sending the pdf of this book through WeTransfer.  Best,

Madhav

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 6:39 AM, Arlo Griffiths
<arlogriffiths at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> Would anybody have a pdf scan of the following work handy?
>
> Dutt, Nalinaksha (with Śivanātha Śarmā, D. M. Bhattacharya, and
> Āryacandra). 1939. *Gilgit manuscripts*. Kāśmīrasaṃskr̥tagranthāvaliḥ 71.
> Calcutta, India: Published by J. C. Sarkhel at the Calcutta oriental press.
>
> If so, I would be very grateful if you could send it to me by email or
> through wetransfer.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Arlo Griffiths
> EFEO/Jakarta

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor of Sanskrit and Linguistics
Department of Asian Languages and Cultures
202 South Thayer Street, Suite 6111
The University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1608, USA