[INDOLOGY] Pandey's "Conception of a House in Atharvaveda"

Arlo Griffiths arlogriffiths at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 30 10:45:39 UTC 2013

This reference had escaped me when I was writing on hymn 7.6 in my 2009 book on kāṇḍas 6 and 7 of the Paippalādasaṃhitā. I too would be interested in a pdf.

See also H.W. Bodewitz, "Atharvaveda Saṃhitā 3, 12: The Building of a House," ABORI Diamond Jubilee Volume (1977-78), 59-68.

Best wishes,

Arlo Griffiths
EFEO/Jakarta