[INDOLOGY] Help me please

Horacio Francisco Arganis Juarez h.arganisjuarez at yahoo.com.mx
Fri Aug 9 12:24:29 UTC 2013

Dear Indologits.

 I have two questions:
1. - Are there cases in Indian history, that the word prabhu had been used for holy women?
2. - What would be the optimal word in female gender of prabhu in Sanskrit and  the other vernacular languages ​​derived from this?

I will be so thanks for your help.
With my best wishes.

Dr. Horacio Francisco Arganis Juárez
Lic. M.A. Ph. D. Catedrático Investigador de la Universidad
Internacional Euroamericana.
Departamento de Filosofía y Religión Comparada.
www.uie.edu.es