[INDOLOGY] Review Paramaanu of theory

Paolo Magnone paolo.magnone at unicatt.it
Wed Apr 24 18:04:33 UTC 2013

Actually, I was led to spill more ink than I had intended... mine was  meant to be nothing more than a passing remark to invite more considerate phrasing of statements involving potentially sensitive issues, as I for one was irked *a very tiny bit* by the apparent dhvani of the original message…

No wish to revive old battles, though — इत्यास्ताम् ।

Paolo Magnone
Sanskrit Language and Literature
Catholic University of the Sacred Heart (Milan)

Jambudvipa  - Indology and Sanskrit Studies (www.jambudvipa.net<http://www.jambudvipa.net>)