hinduism film recommendations

tatiana.oranskaia tatiana.oranskaia at UNI-HAMBURG.DE
Tue Sep 18 07:10:09 UTC 2012

Dear colleagues,

sorry if the film "Vari - an Indian Pilgrimage" by the great
ethnologist Guenther Sontheimer and Henning Stegmueller (1989
http://www.onlinefilm.org/de_DE/film/51112) has already been mentioned
during this exchange of information.
It is one of the most fascinating and moving - in the best sense of
the word - documentaries I have ever seen.

Best wishes
Tatiana

--
Prof. Dr. Tatiana Oranskaia
Abteilung für Kultur und Geschichte Indiens und Tibets

Tel.: 040 42838 3387/85
Fax: 040 42838 6944
tatiana.oranskaia at uni-hamburg.de