Launch of the New IASS Website

Jayandra Soni soni at STAFF.UNI-MARBURG.DE
Wed Oct 31 16:55:24 UTC 2012

Dear LIST Members,
On behalf of the IASS, the International Association of Sanskrit
Studies, it is a great pleasure for me to announce that our new
Website was launched on VIJAYADASHAMI, Wednesday, 24th October 2012.

To repeat what the site says: The IASS expressly thanks the INDOLOGY
website and its founder Dominik Wujastyk for hosting the website of
the IASS between 2001 and 2008, and the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan
and its Vice-Chancellors Professors V. Kutumba Sastry and R. V.
Tripathi for hosting it between 2008 and 2012.

We also thank Dr Heike Moser for allowing us to use 2 photographs by
her on Kutiyattam, and Dr Amarjiva Lochan for the others.

The site will be pleased to greet you:

http://www.sanskritassociation.org

With apologies for multiple postings,

Jayendra

Jayandra Soni, Ph.Dd. (BHU and McMaster)
Secretary General, International Association of Sanskrit Studies
http://www.sanskritassociation.org/
Email: jayandra.soni at sanskritassociation.org