Improvements on La Tex?

Slouber, Michael J. mjslouber at SMCM.EDU
Wed Oct 31 15:44:41 UTC 2012

Dear Jonathan and others,

Many critical editors now use the recently updated LaTeX package "eledmac" along with XeLaTeX to be able to typeset with Mac fonts.  Here are a few useful links:

The package itself:  <http://www.ctan.org/pkg/eledmac>
Many useful posts: <http://cikitsa.blogspot.com/search/label/XeLaTeX>
Some sample files: <http://www.garudam.info/category/xetexledmac/>
Many useful tips:    <http://www.djdekker.net/ledmac/>