Fwd: "Freedom" - My new Book is now available

Veeranarayana Pandurangi veerankp at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 15 15:26:28 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Narayana Murthy Kavi <knmuh at yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 6:35 PM
Subject: "Freedom" - My new Book is now available

Dear Friends,

     Announcing the Publication of my Book entitled "Freedom".

     See what the previewers have said:

     "Here  is one  book which  covers  all aspects  of life,  simple,
     clear, written with a scientific bent of mind, a great book, very
     much unlike many other books I have seen on similar topics"

     "The book is a masterpiece - no doubt"

     " The book is  simply awesome and I feel it is  a 'must read' for
     all human beings"

     "This is a book I love to read again and again"

     This is not just another book, it is quite a unique book. This is
     a book you must read. You will stand to gain immensely. This book
     tells you  how to make the most  of your life and  be healthy and
     happy.  Pl. read through the whole book and feel free to get back
     to me with your comments and criticisms.

     Publisher: Literary Circle, Jaipur
     ISBN: 978-9381951-27-9
     830 Pages
     List Price: Rs. 995/-

     You can now obtain copies of the books from me directly at a very
     special discount  rate of Rs.  650/- only. Limited  period offer,
     take or book your copy today. Pl. do not send any payment via
     cheque/draft etc. now.

     A  book  is  the  best  gift  you can  give  to  anybody  on  any
     occasion. Why not buy a few extra copies for gifting to your near
     and dear ones?

     Kindly  give widest  possible publicity  to this  book.   You can
     forward  this  email  to  your  friends,  colleagues,  relatives,
     anybody you wish to.

Dated: 02 October 2012 (Gandhi Jayanti)
Thanks and Regards,

Kavi Narayana Murthy

Professor
Department of Computer and Information Sciences
and
Department of Sanskrit Studies
University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad - 500046, INDIA

Ph:   91-40-2313 4017 (Off) FAX: 91-40-23010145, 91-40-23010120
Web:  202.41.85.68

Guiding Principles for a Better Life:
1) Simple Living = Non-Polluting, Harmless Living = ahiMsa
2) Self Improvement - Stop Complaining, Set Examples
3) Human Values - Put satya and ahiMsa ahead of Money and Success
4) Indian Tradition - The Wisdom of our ancient Rshi-s
5) Social Service - Live and Let Live

--
Veeranarayana N.K. Pandurangi
Head, Dept of Darshanas,

अथ चेत्त्वमिमं धर्म्यं संग्रामं न करिष्यसि।
ततः स्वधर्मं कीर्तिं च हित्वा पापमवाप्स्यसि।।
तस्मादुत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिश्चयः।
निराशीर्निर्ममो भूत्वा युध्यस्व विगतज्वरः।। (भ.गी.)