PDF of Nyayacandrika ad Susrutasamhita

Andrey Klebanov andra.kleb at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 19 11:10:58 UTC 2012

Dear scholars,
I'm in search of a PDF of any edition of Su"srutasa.mhitaa with Gayadaasa's
commentary on nidaanasthaana (e.g. Trikamji 1938). Due to some mysterious
reason it is absent from my computer, whereas by backup drive is several
thousand kilometers (or miles if you prefer) away from me. I would be
extremely thankful, if anyone could provide me with a PDF-file of the text
(in fact, an excerpt from the file with the text of Nidaanasthaana alone
would meet all of my needs).

Thanks a lot in advance,
Best,
Andrey