old tamil

Jean-Luc Chevillard jean-luc.chevillard at UNIV-PARIS-DIDEROT.FR
Thu Nov 15 14:32:39 UTC 2012

Post-Scriptum

in the case of Ancient Tamil literature,
a very important question
(which you wisely did NOT ask :-) )
is "what NOT to read?" ....

However, this is such a HOT topic
that it is preferrable to give private answers,
unless absolutely necessary :-)

"Courage!"

-- Jean-Luc CHEVILLARD