Font

Lubin, Tim lubint at WLU.EDU
Mon Mar 26 19:40:38 UTC 2012

Michael Slouber promptly removed my doubts, but I fear the message came
only to me, so I pass the info on.  The perl scripts can be run on a Mac
using TextWrangler (free, perhaps even available through the App Store) or
BBEdit by following his directions below.  I can supply the Perl scripts,
if you can't find them.

This query prompted me to make a little further effort with Ferenc's
macros, and I have at least the IndUni2DevUni working perfectly on my Word
for Mac.  So all is well in the world!

Tim