Sanskrit onomastics

elisa freschi elisa.freschi at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 15 01:17:56 UTC 2012

Just by coincidence, I found out today about a conference on Indo-
Iranian onomastic, to be held in Vienna in May. The call for papers
has been published here:

http://oeaw.academia.edu/VelizarSadovski/Blog

elisa freschi

Dr. Elisa Freschi
research fellow of Sanskrit
Facoltà di Studi Orientali
Università di Roma 'La Sapienza'
via Principe Amedeo 182b, 00185 Rome (Italy)
fax +39 06 49385915
http://elisafreschi.blogspot.com
http://uniroma.academia.edu/elisafreschi