Ordering Bori mss in microfilm

Benjamin Fleming fleming_b4 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 24 11:11:37 UTC 2012

Dear All,
Thanks to those on and off list for the contact info for Shreenand. I now have three working emails through which I can contact him. Hopefully I will be able to rustle up the manuscript that I need in this way.
Best,BF

--

Benjamin Fleming, Visiting Scholar, Dept. of Religious Studies; Cataloger, Sanskrit Manuscripts, Rare Book & Manuscript Library;University of Pennsylvania 249 S. 36th Street, 201 Claudia Cohen HallPhiladelphia, PA 19104 U.S.A. Telephone - 215-900-5744http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~bfleming