Ordering Bori mss in microfilm

Benjamin Fleming fleming_b4 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 23 14:40:03 UTC 2012

Dear list,
Does any one have experience ordering copies of manuscripts from the Bhandarkar Institute that have been microfilmed?
The one time I collected manuscripts from them I went in person and had photocopies made, but I also know that some manuscripts are available on microfilm. I assume that it is possible to order copies of specific mss, but am unclear on how to go about it
It has been a number of years since I was there and the people in charge have changed. I have not found the website helpful with respect to ordering copies.
Any help as to the best way to receive copies in a relatively timely manner would be most appreciated!

Best,Benjamin
--

Benjamin Fleming, Visiting Scholar, Dept. of Religious Studies; Cataloger, Sanskrit Manuscripts, Rare Book & Manuscript Library;University of Pennsylvania 249 S. 36th Street, 201 Claudia Cohen HallPhiladelphia, PA 19104 U.S.A. Telephone - 215-900-5744http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~bfleming