Manuscript libraries in India

Tyler Williams tylerwwilliams at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 23 06:36:02 UTC 2012

Dear All,

You are probably all aware of this already, but the National Mission for
Manuscripts launched its database of Indian manuscripts and libraries a few
years ago:

http://www.namami.org/Database.htm

The interface is admittedly difficult and time-consuming to use, but the
list of manuscript libraries included on the site is extensive, and
includes contact information.

Best,
Tyler Williams