Devanagari newsgroup?

Michael Slouber mjslouber at BERKELEY.EDU
Sun Jan 1 16:29:25 UTC 2012

Dear Bob,

You could try the XeTeX email forum <http://tug.org/mailman/listinfo/xetex>.  Your example compiled perfectly on my end, but I changed the mapping file to RomDev since I don't have the Velthius map, and the main font to Times just because my system was having trouble finding IndUni-P even though I have it installed.

All the best,

Michael Slouber
Visiting Adjunct Instructor
Religious Studies