getting rid of 'Insert annotation'

Dipak Bhattacharya dbhattacharya200498 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Feb 27 05:11:36 UTC 2012

27f12
INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Dear Colleagues,
In my Windows 7 + Microsoft Office in its latest version I
used the short cut Ctrl+Alt+M as an improvised one for a diacritic without
noting at the time of creation that it is the default combination for ‘Insert
annotation’. Not using for some time renders this shortcut defunct and brings
in the default command creating  hazard.
In fact I never require the default ‘Insert annotation’ which is otherwise
served with improvisions made long ago.
Could any colleague suggest how to get rid of this nuisance
that seems to be a feature of the latest version of Microsoft Office? There are
certainly good experts among members.
Best
DB