sad new: Frits Staal

Antonio Ferreira-Jardim antonio.jardim at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 24 01:15:54 UTC 2012

Do any colleagues on this list know what will become of Prof Staal's
last book project "May These Bricks Be Cows For Me" as announced on
his personal webpage?

https://sites.google.com/a/fritsstaalberkeley.com/staal/new-book-test

Kind regards,

Antonio