sad new: Frits Staal

George Thompson gthomgt at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 23 18:49:55 UTC 2012

Dear Christophe,

Thanks very much for passing on these articles.  The extract from
*Agni* in the first Dutch notice I will share with my students.
Unfortunately, I don't have full access to Frits's *Agni* [beyond a
bunch of pages that I was able to photocopy years ago]-- neither the
book nor the videos [I do have tapes of the chanting, however].

George