Ordering Bori mss in microfilm

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at UMICH.EDU
Sun Aug 26 18:24:19 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Just to clarify that Maitreyi Deshpande is no longer the Hon. Secretary of
BORI.  She has been replaced a few months ago by Mr. Arun Barve.  For the
changes that have occurred, take a look at the following news report:

http://www.indianexpress.com/election-news/bhandarkar-oriental-research-institute-gets-new-office-bearers/946606

I was in Pune in June for three weeks and gave a talk at the BORI, but did
not see Maitreyi Deshpande.  I would suggest that you write to Mr. Arun
Barve who is now the Hon. Secretary.

Madhav Deshpande

Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1608, USA