"German Indology" - paginated version now available for download

Gruenendahl, Reinhold gruenen at SUB.UNI-GOETTINGEN.DE
Sun Aug 26 09:14:27 UTC 2012

Apologies for bringing this up again, but the publishers have just informed me that the paginated version of my paper is now ready for download (the preprint announced earlier had no pagination, as several members of the list observed in private comments):

"Your article History in the Making: On Sheldon Pollock's "NS Indology" and Vishwa Adluri's "Pride and Prejudice" has now been published in the following paginated issue of International Journal of Hindu Studies: Volume 16, Issue 2 (2012), Page 189-257"

http://www.springerlink.com/openurl.asp?genre=article&id=doi:10.1007/s11407-012-9115-1

Regards,
Reinhold Grünendahl