future technology for the INDOLOGY list

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 7 09:15:13 UTC 2012

At some point in the future, this INDOLOGY list will need an update or
overhaul.  Looking around at the software that's available, it looks as if
we would have the choice between continuing with an email-based discussion
forum very much as we do now, or switching to a "bulletin board" style of
system, which would be manipulated through a website.  It would be nice to
have both in one package, but so far I haven't found that (except Google
groups, which I'd prefer not to use for other reasons).

I've put together a simple poll to ask your opinion.  Would you vote here
please?

   - http://votebin.appspot.com/HJTGLCGH

If there's an option I haven't thought of, you can add it.

Best,

Dominik Wujastyk

INDOLOGY list manager