Help in reading Telugu script

Benjamin Fleming fleming_b4 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 1 15:12:43 UTC 2012

Dear Peter,
This Wikipedia page suggests that it is a neighborhood in Chennai, also going by the name Triplicane and having a slightly different spelling.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triplicane
Best,Benjamin

--

Benjamin Fleming, Visiting Scholar, Dept. of Religious Studies; Cataloger, Sanskrit Manuscripts, Rare Book & Manuscript Library;University of Pennsylvania 249 S. 36th Street, 201 Claudia Cohen HallPhiladelphia, PA 19104 U.S.A. Telephone - 215-900-5744http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~bfleming