Looking for students?

Richard Gombrich richard.gombrich at BALLIOL.OX.AC.UK
Sun Sep 25 20:56:45 UTC 2011

I am ALWAYS looking for students, provided that they are enthusiastic and qualified. (By "qualified" I mainly mean: know enough English.) Unfortunately I am no longer in a position, being retired, to ensure that they are accepted by Oxford University; but we can accept them at the Oxford Centre for Buddhist Studies. This means that we cannot award them degrees; but we can still teach them! (And what costs the money is mainly the degree, not the teaching.)

Richard Gombrich