Looking for students?

Jean-Luc CHEVILLARD jean-luc.chevillard at UNIV-PARIS-DIDEROT.FR
Sun Sep 25 19:04:29 UTC 2011

Dear Dominik,

since this is a very bold statement,
let me ask one bold question:

When you say "students", are you thinking of:

*A* indian students (who have had their primary education in India)?

Or are you thinking of non-indian students,

*B* who have had their primary education in Europe, in the USA, in
Canada, etc and

*C* some of whom might come from Indian migrant communities.

A, B and C
all have VERY different requirements
and it is important to think about the resemblances and the
differences
in what they might expect from "guides" or from "compagnons de route"
(i.e. fellow researchers, having some seniority ;-)

Cheers

-- Jean-Luc (currently in Paris)