transliteration

Daniel Stender daniel at DANIELSTENDER.COM
Wed Sep 14 10:49:59 UTC 2011

Generally most comprehensive dealing with different transliteration schemes and recently available
online: Scharf/Hyman's "Linguistic issues encoding Sanskrit"
http://sanskrit1.ccv.brown.edu/tomcat/sl/-/pub/lies_sl.pdf

Greetings,
Daniel Stender

--