Porunthal: dating of paddy in the 5th century B.C. and possible consequences on the evaluation of the history of writing in India

rajam rajam at EARTHLINK.NET
Sat Oct 15 21:01:55 UTC 2011

I add ...

Dear Ms. Wessels-Mevissen,

AND .... You should have the courage to challenge that "well known
archeologist" ... if you felt that his belief in your support of his
research was fake/unfair. :-)

Respected Colleagues,

Yes, please ... whether you are an old timer or a "new kid on the
block" ... kindly avoid making sweeping, flippant, unsubstantiated
remarks about any culture/language you study, especially when it is
not pertinent to the topic under focus.

Thanks and regards,
V.S. Rajam
(www.letsgrammar.org)