Tsukamoto, Matsunaga &c., Bongo butten no kenky ū, ... Sanskrit Buddhist literature

Richard MAHONEY r.mahoney at INDICA-ET-BUDDHICA.ORG
Sun Nov 27 09:30:57 UTC 2011

[Apologies for cross posting]

Dear All,

I have volumes III and IV of Matsunaga &c. sitting in front of me but
would also very much like to have access to the other three, I, II,
and V. The link at the bottom suggests that there are various complete
holdings in Japan but I am unable to find a complete set outside. Does
anyone know of a non-Japanese institution that holds all five?

 Main Title: 		Bongo butten no kenkyū / Tsukamoto Keishō,
  Matsunaga Yūkei, Isoda Hirofumi hencho.
 Main Title: 	 Descriptive bibliography of the Sanskrit Buddhist
  literature.
 Published/Created:	Kyōto : Heirakuji Shoten, <1989-199.2.>

 Indica et Buddhica - Catalogus
 Server Data: Japanese Academic Union (NACSIS-CAT).
 Your query Title = Descriptive bibliography of the Sanskrit Buddhist ...
 http://bit.ly/u1wpSS

Kind regards,

 Richard

--