Khemraj Shrikrishnadass / Shri Venkateshwar Press

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 8 11:56:52 UTC 2011

Thanks, Venetia, this is very useful.  I didn't know about the Wikipedia
page.

I don't understand your contact's reply to your query about critical
editions.  What does the 2007 change mean for editions?  More stringent
protection, or less?

Dominik