Translations of Rig Veda Suparna Sukta (RV I.164)

Christophe Vielle christophe.vielle at UCLOUVAIN.BE
Tue May 31 12:35:54 UTC 2011

Jarl Charpentier dealt with this hymn at least at the p. 244 of his
Die Supar.nasage. Untersuchungen zur altindischen
Literatur- und Sagengeschichte, Uppsala: A.B.
Akademiska Bokhandeln, 1922, Arbeten Utgivna med
understöd av Vilhelm Ekmans Universitetsfond,
Uppsala, no. 26:
http://www.archive.org/details/diesuparnasageun00charuoft
review by P.E. Dumont:
http://www.persee.fr/web/revues/home/prescript/article/rbph_0035-0818_1923_num_2_4_6264_t1_0713_0000_1

--
http://www.uclouvain.be/christophe.vielle
http://belgianindology.blogs.lalibre.be/

--
Sign-up to Dropbox using the following link and get 2.25 gigabytes of
storage free.