Sanskrit Grammar Books

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 24 07:45:08 UTC 2011

The second edition of Colebrooke's edition of the Amarakosa was published in
Serampore in 1825.  The title page reads:

Kosha or Dictionary of the Sungskrita Language by Umura Singha with an
English Interpretation and Annotations.

with the vowels in the Skt words italicized.  There's a digitized copy of
this in the Digital Library of India.

I don't know the date of the first edition.

Best,
Dominik