fonts

Peter Wyzlic pwyzlic at UNI-BONN.DE
Tue Jun 7 20:28:27 UTC 2011

Am 07.06.2011 um 21:19 schrieb Dominik Wujastyk:

> I see that you're using Apple Mail (2.1084).  Is this the latest version?  I don't know *anything* about Macs.  But Wikipedia suggests to me that the current version is 4, released in 2009.
> See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail_%28application%29

The version of Apple Mail I use, right at this moment, is 4.5 (1084). The number in parentheses is an internal built number or something like that, I guess.

One may try to switch the display format: e.g. highlight the message, then hit Alt-Cmd-U. After that the display should change. If not, you have to twiddle with the preferences.

Hope it helps
Peter Wyzlic

--
Institut für Orient- und Asienwissenschaften
Bibliothek