New publications

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 6 15:41:47 UTC 2011

dear Colleagues,

Prof Seishi Karashima has asked me to forward the following information:

My newest monograph, A Critical Edition of Lokakṣema's Translation of the
Aṣṭasāhasrikā Prajñāpāramitā 道行般若經校注, is now available as a downloadable PDF
from our website:

http://iriab.soka.ac.jp/orc/Publications/BPPB/pdf/BPPB-12.pdf

The latest issue of the Annual Report of The International Research
Institute for Advanced Buddhology at Soka University will be also soon
available from our website:

http://iriab.soka.ac.jp/orc/Publications/ARIRIAB/index_ARIRIAB.html

This issue contains the following articles:

Oskar von HINÜBER:

Four Donations Made by Maṅgalahaṃsikā, Queen of Palola (Gilgit) [3 figures]:
pp. 3-6

Peter SKILLING and Oskar von HINÜBER:

An Epigraphical Buddhist Poem from Phanigiri (Andhrapradesh) from the Time
of Rudrapuruṣadatta [8 figures] : pp. 7-12

Harry FALK:

The ‘Split’ Collection of Kharoṣṭhī Texts [7 figures] : pp. 13-23

Noriyuki KUDO:

The *Karmavibhaṅgopadeśa*: A Transliteration of the Nepalese Manuscript A
(3) : pp. 25-33

SAERJI:

More Fragments of the *Ratnaketuparivarta *(2) [8 figures (9 fragments)] :
pp. 35-57

Peter SKILLING:

Note on the *Bhadrakalpika-sūtra *(II) : pp. 59-72

Georges-Jean PINAULT:

The Buddhas of the Fortunate Aeon in Old Turkic and Tocharian texts : pp.
73-80

Tatsushi TAMAI:

Transliterations of the Tocharian B *Udānālaṅkāra *Fragments in the Berlin
Collection : pp. 81-125

DUAN Qing:

Some Fragments of the *Saṅghāṭa-sūtra *from the Xinjian Museum, Urumuqi [3
figures] : pp. 127-134

Giuliana MARTINI:

A Large Question in a Small Place: The Transmission of the *Ratnakūṭa *(*
Kāśyapaparivarta*) in Khotan : pp. 135-183

SAERJI:

The Translations of the Khotanese Monk Śīladharma Preserved in the Tibetan
bka’ ’gyur : pp. 185-222

Haiyan Hu-von HINÜBER:

Faxian’s (法顕 342-423) Perception of India: Some New Interpretation of
His *Fuguoji
*佛國記 [3 figures] : pp. 223-247

湯山 明 [Akira YUYAMA]:

ロバート・ノックスのスリランカ — 楞伽島備忘襍記の雜學的余滴 (Miscellanea Philologica Buddhica: Anecdotal
Gleanings [III]: Robert Knox and the Island of Laṅkā) : pp. 249-258

湯山 明 [Akira YUYAMA]:

マハーヴァストゥ・アヴァダーナ二題 (Miscellanea Philologica Buddhica: Marginal Anecdotage
[II]: Two Topics on the Mahāvastu-Avadāna) : pp. 259-266

Our other publications are also available as a downloadable PDF from our
websites:

http://iriab.soka.ac.jp/orc/Publications/BPPB/index_BPPB.html

http://iriab.soka.ac.jp/orc/Publications/BLSF/index_BLSF.html

--