Translations of Rig Veda Suparna Sukta (RV I.164)

Dipak Bhattacharya dbhattacharya200498 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 1 09:04:38 UTC 2011

My intention was to point to some of the plus points (there
are many) of the paper. Its subject matter, as the title shows, is different
from RV 1.164. Some verses have been taken up as relevant and their meaning, it
seemed to me, has been correctly understood. The information might be helpful
to the original enquirer.George's would-be-study is most welcome.

Best

DB