default reply behaviour (was: curses)

Robert Zydenbos zydenbos at UNI-MUENCHEN.DE
Sun Feb 27 20:07:53 UTC 2011

Personally I don't really mind very much whether it's one way or the
other. But I think I slightly prefer a default answering to the list --
after all, you read something from the list and respond to that (i.e., to
the list), so that would seem the more logical default behaviour.

Robert Zydenbos