Fwd: Re: [INDOLOGY] default reply behaviour (was: curses)

Steven Lindquist slindqui at MAIL.SMU.EDU
Sun Feb 27 23:22:28 UTC 2011

But the problem, Frank, was that these weren't infrequent at all (a few a month, at the least; right before the change, several within hours).  As I said then, of the 8 or so professional lists I belong to (some moderated, some not; some with 'reply to list,' some not), I had never received anywhere near the number of accidental emails (or radically inappropriate emails for public consumption) as on this one.

But, at the end of the day, I can live with either system (I did what Tim does and will do it again should we change back).

My best,

Steven

--
Steven Lindquist, Ph.D.