Fwd: Re: [INDOLOGY] default reply behaviour (was: curses)

Frank Conlon conlon at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Mon Feb 28 00:30:37 UTC 2011

Steven, I do take your point.  I think, upon reflection, that I can live
with either system too.  I find it strange that a group of scholars would
reproduce the error time and time again.  I say that without going back to
the archives to determine if we had 'repeat offenders' or if each wrong
post was a 'one-off' event.  My preference for 'reply to list' is that I
benefit from following the series of responses to queries made to the
list.

cheers,

Frank

Frank F. Conlon
Professor Emeritus of History, South Asian
      Studies & Comparative Religion
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-3560      USA
Co-editor, H-ASIA
Managing Director, Bibliography of Asian Studies Online