Fred in the news ... :-)

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 24 15:14:05 UTC 2011

Please note that while Veeranarayana Pandurangi is entitled to his opinion,
he does not set the agenda for the scope of discussions on this forum, which
remain as ever, open to all matters relating to indology and indologists, as
broadly characterized here <http://indology.info/email/email-const/>.

If anyone wishes to discuss Anna Hazare and the current opposition to
corruption in Indian public life, please go ahead.  It would be best,
though, if it could be related to current or past indologists (as it has
been) or to historical or cultural indological perspectives.  What would
Kauṭalya say, for example?  :-)

Dominik Wujastyk
INDOLOGY forum founder