Greater Magadha Reviews and Kavi in Rgveda

Peter Wyzlic pwyzlic at UNI-BONN.DE
Thu Aug 11 18:49:07 UTC 2011

Am 11.08.2011 um 20:20 schrieb Jarrod Whitaker:

> Dear All:
> 2 Issues:
> 1) Does anyone know of any published reviews of Bronkhorst's Greater Magadha?
>
> 2) My library cannot get a hold of Kohler's new book Kavi im rgveda. Dichtung, Ritual und Schoepfung im fruhvedischen Denken Book Author (ISBN/ISSN: 978-3-8440-0121-1).
>
> Here is the message:
> "We have exhausted all possible ILL sources. There are no libraries that own this item that are ILL suppliers; I checked in OCLC, and the ISBN you supplied does not match any records. I also searched by title and was unsuccessful in my search. If you know of an institution that has this book, please let me know and I will contact them on your behalf."
>
> Can anyone let me know how to get a copy of this new book? Do I have the details wrong? I think I took them off this list a few months back.

Ad 2: for EUR 12.45 (around USD 18) you can get a PDF directly from the publisher:
(It's a non-print PDF, I guess)

Ad 1: e.g. a review by Konrad Klaus, in ZDMG 161 (2011), p. 216 seq.

Hope it helps
Peter Wyzlic

--
Institut für Orient- und Asienwissenschaften
Bibliothek