Greater Magadha Reviews and Kavi in Rgveda

Jarrod Whitaker whitakjl at WFU.EDU
Thu Aug 11 18:20:34 UTC 2011

Dear All:
2 Issues:
1) Does anyone know of any published reviews of Bronkhorst's /Greater
Magadha/?

2) My library cannot get a hold of Kohler's new book Kavi im rgveda.
Dichtung, Ritual und Schoepfung im fruhvedischen Denken Book Author
(ISBN/ISSN: 978-3-8440-0121-1).

Here is the message:
"We have exhausted all possible ILL sources. There are no libraries that
own this item that are ILL suppliers; I checked in OCLC, and the ISBN
you supplied does not match any records. I also searched by title and
was unsuccessful in my search. If you know of an institution that has
this book, please let me know and I will contact them on your behalf."

Can anyone let me know how to get a copy of this new book? Do I have the
details wrong? I think I took them off this list a few months back.

Cheers
JLW

--

Jarrod L. Whitaker, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, South Asian Religions

Wake Forest University
Department of Religion
P.O. Box 7212
Winston-Salem, NC  27109