Indische Studien

Lubin, Tim lubint at WLU.EDU
Wed Apr 27 11:40:23 UTC 2011

The following appears to be a better scan of Vol. 15:
http://ia600306.us.archive.org/0/items/indischestudien00unkngoog/indischestudien00unkngoog.pdf

TL

-----Original Message-----
From: Indology [mailto:INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Lubin, Tim
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 11:44 PM
To: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [INDOLOGY] Indische Studien

This volume is available here:
http://ia600301.us.archive.org/34/items/indischestudien07gesegoog/indischestudien07gesegoog.pdf

Internet Archive has quite a number of volumes:
http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=indische%20studien

These are mostly from Google, but not all of them are still available from Google directly, and people outside the U.S. often cannot get access to the free Google books, but Internet Archive has their own archived copy of the pdf under the link:

All Files: http

Tim