Fwd: Study Guide India...

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 11 13:13:44 UTC 2010

News reaches me of a new, free guidebook for international students thinking
of studying in India, or already on their way there.  This INDOLOGY forum
doesn't carry advertisements from publishers, but in this case the
publication is non-commercial, and is released under a Creative Commons
license.  Students can just download it and read it.  I've read it, and it's
good.  Recommended.

Best,
Dominik

Dear Dominik,

I am Daniel Ratheiser from Knowledge Must. I would like to inform you about
the publication of our new guide book ‘Study in India - A Guide by Knowledge
Must’, which is available for free download from our website at
www.knowledge-must.com/guidebooks.

We made it a point to cover all important aspects of studying as a foreigner
in India. Life for international students will be so much easier once they
figured out the logistical requirements and the Indian cultural environment.
In addition to answering the most pressing questions, the guide features
valuable insights ranging from logistics such as visa procedures and
accommodation arrangements to cultural background information and
inspiration for how to spend one's leisure time.

We make this guidebook available to everybody for free individual,
non-commercial usage. Please share it with others in your network. You are
also able to offer it for download on your website, if you choose to do so.

In case you have any further questions, I am always happy to answer them.

Best regards,
Daniel

Email:          daniel.ratheiser at knowledge-must.com
Website:        www.knowledge-must.com