A.B. Keith article in JRAS 1907

gthomgt at COMCAST.NET gthomgt at COMCAST.NET
Tue Sep 7 19:24:31 UTC 2010

Dear List,

The Keith article turns out to be a review of Scheftelowitz's *Die Apokryphen des Rgveda.*  Once again I would like to thank the VERY many list members who took the trouble to search for this unnamed article and those several who managed to find it and send it to me.  The list has proven once again to be a valuable resource and its members have shown once again how generous they can be.

Perhaps I may be permitted to repeat my request for any more literature on or insights into the development of the Mandukeyas.

Now I can turn my attention to Keith's review article.

Best wishes,

George Thompson