A.B. Keith article in JRAS 1907

gthomgt at COMCAST.NET gthomgt at COMCAST.NET
Mon Sep 6 20:54:24 UTC 2010

Dear List,

My access to JSTOR currently  isn't working.  I would like to download an article by Keith which appears to deal with the development of Vedic Shakhas.  I am interested in particular in the development of the Mandukeyas, for a festschrift paper that I am trying to write, with a deadline hanging over my head.

Does anyone have a pdf of this article, or can anyone easily & readily get it [without much trouble!]?  I would of course be most grateful for your help.

And if anyone else has any insights into the obscure origins of the Mandukeyas, I would like to hear about them.

Best wishes to all,

George Thompson