Max Planck institute

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 29 14:26:45 UTC 2010

------------- forwarded message -----------------

From: "Anthony T. Grafton" <grafton at Princeton.EDU>
Date: October 28, 2010 9:27:40 PM EDT
To: Sheldon Pollock
Subject: max planck institute

Dear Shelly,

The listing that follows is for a two-year position in a research project
that Glenn Most and I will be organizing at the Max Planck Institute for
History of Science in Berlin, to examine in a comparative way the history of
textual practices in several cultures:

http://www.mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de/en/news/jobs.html

We hope that junior scholars in many fields that have elaborate textual
traditions will apply, and were wondering if there is a particular web site
where we could have this posted, and where it would be likely to attract the
attention of young South Asian scholars.
[...]
Thanks so much.

Yours,

Tony