Purana/All-India Kashiraj Trust

Thrasher, Allen athr at LOC.GOV
Thu Oct 28 17:58:32 UTC 2010

The last bound vol. in our OPAC is 2005.  I have asked the office in New Delhi to tell me if there are more recent issues accumulating for binding, and if we have not been getting it, to enquire why.

Allen

Allen W. Thrasher, Ph.D.
Senior Reference Librarian and Team Coordinator
South Asia Team
Asian Division
Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20540-4810
USA
tel. 202-707-3732
fax 202-707-1724
The opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress.

-----Original Message-----
From: Indology [mailto:INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Peter Wyzlic
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 4:11 AM
To: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [INDOLOGY] Purana/All-India Kashiraj Trust

Am 28.10.2010 03:57, schrieb Will Sweetman:
> Our serials librarian has asked me to find out whether the All-India Kashiraj Trust is still actively publishing Purana, which our library has not received since 2004. I'd be grateful for any information about the series, or an email address or other recent contact information for the publishers.
The last issue in our library is: Vol. 49, Nos. 1-2 [combined], 2007.
The only contact address I see is that of the main editor, R. K. Sharma (i.e. Rāmkaraṇ Śarmā) printed on the back of the cover.

Hope it helps
Peter Wyzlic

--
Institut für Orient- und Asienwissenschaften Bibliothek Universität Bonn Regina-Pacis-Weg 7
D-53113 Bonn